Hi everyone, we're looking for a new MOD for the Lithuanian community. There are several fundamental conditions/expectations:
- the work of a moderator definitely requires some time to check discussions
- make sure that specific forums are used for their intended purpose, e.g. Player/Staff Market only for player/staff ads (no chat)... of course, there are forums for general chat where manages can talk freely
- communicate with managers politely
- delete vulgarisms/offensive language against other managers
- make sure that there are not useless/doubled forums, to prevent a flood of forums where nobody would write anything
- calming down heated arguments if any arise... they often develop into vulgar brawling
- help for new managers in questions and answers
- good command of English, to ensure good communication with the international community
- age: over 18
I would like to ask those interested to contact me. Or you can give you suggestions in this forum as well. Please use English here, thank you a lot!
I of course want to be a MOD like i said in personal messages to you and think that i am sufficiently active and competent to do this job.
Sinu lemmik teemad