Rules regarding advertising of players/staff members in the designated threads
1. The player/staff member ad must be written in normal letters without Caps Lock and without special signs (*** ---- ///// etc.), that would divide multiple players/staff members in the same post.
2. Ad for multiple players/staff members must be posted in the same post and not one post for every individual sale.
3. Ad can be placed even if the player/staff member is not scouted. Manager doesn’t have to provide scouted qualities as it is currently practiced in some countries.
a) Ad can be entered as a full link or with the use of special tags (when only the name appears as a clickable link).
b) Manager can add a comment to his ad.
4. In some countries there are separate threads for players and staff members. Such threads must have both local name and English name (MODs can rename the threads if necessary), so that foreign managers know where to post their ads.
5. Ad can be placed in designated topics in multiple national forums regardless whether they use the same language (such as German in Germany, Switzerland and Austria). Posting ads in multiple countries is not considered as spamming.
6. One ad every 24 hours in the same country/thread is allowed.
7. All threads related to the market advertising must have a title in both local language and in English.
8. Ad in designated threads is considered as spam:
- if it appears more than once on the same page,
- if it appears in the same thread/country more than once within 24 hours,
- if a player ad is in the staff member thread and vice versa,
- if capital letters or special signs have been used in the ad.
Sinu lemmik teemad